For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Houston, we have a problem
You loyal blog readers out there may recall that 6 days ago I posted a nice little note anticipating the arrival of all of my new readers. They were supposed to come here immediately (if not sooner) after they received my (if I do say so myself) outstanding, compelling, and touching fundraising letter (inside the Christmas card). WELL...it appears that NO ONE has gotten my card despite the fact that I mailed them 9 days ago!! I am beginning to panic just a little, so please do me a favor and if you see my little card with the nice letter in it, please leave a comment so that I know I don't have to file a missing person's report on the little guy. Thanks! Oh, here's visual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remain calm! ;) I got your letter today!
-C
Carissa,
We received your letter on Thursday! Waht an excellent written letter. We hope all will go well.
Love, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment