Saturday, December 16, 2006

Rotate 90 degrees clockwise

Welcome to my blog if this is your first time visiting!! You are in for a treat. I have been promising for about a week to put something interesting up here. Well, without further ado, here are some videos of our wonderful coach Ramon introducing today's workout. I apologize that they are sideways....but I completely forgot you can't rotate video (unless someone knows how!). Anyway, please still do take a look. Actually, the most interesting think about these video's is Ramon's accent anyway, so really you just need to listen. He has a hilarious accent and typically keeps us very entertained with it!! Enjoy and I promise some upright videos and more pictures soon!

Telling us what we're in for:


How fast should we run, Ramon?


I almost kissed him after he said this!


A little candid moment of Ramon telling us how he REALLY feels


A little explanation about how to run on the West Side Highway


Just to let you know, I am an intermediate runner and ran for 1 hour today, but this video was getting a little long, so I cut it off before he gave that instruction. I had a great time running this morning. We ended up doing a little bit more than six miles and, even though it was very hard, it was really enjoyable!! I never thought I'd like getting up early on a Saturday to run, but I really have been enjoying it! Though I must admit, right before the runs, I always want to punch myself in the stomach for deciding to do this. I realize that as our mileage increases, this urge will probably increase exponentially, as we will start to run as much as 18-20 miles on a Saturday!! This prospect is not exciting for me, but hopefully it motivates you to donate to my cause (unless, of course, you'd like to JOIN me!). Thank you for reading, don't forget to click "DONATE SECURELY NOW!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB CARISSA!!!

Way to go with your site and with your running!! I will try to be a big encourager for you as you get up there in your mileage!! I cannot imagine running even 6 miles....keep up the good work!!

Love You Baby!! Mom

Unknown said...

I love you cj!! your doing something so amazing!!